Opened on June 18, 2005, Seoul Forest had previously undergone a series of changes on Ttukseom Island. In the past, the forest had been a royal hunting ground for kings and served as a military inspection facility. However, in more recent decades, the area has served a wide variety of functions. Ttukseom initially served as a water treatment facility, and later as a golf course, horse racing track, and eventually a sports park.
Ecology forest, deer park, insect garden, butterfly garden, water fountain, forest playground, etc.
- Ecological Forest: 07:00-20:00 / June-August 07:00-21:00
- Insect Garden: 10:00-17:00 (Closed Mondays)
- Butterfly Garden: 10:00-17:00 (Closed Mondays & November-April)
- Eco Learning Center: Open only during event & exhibition period
- Visitor Center: Summer season 10:00-18:00 / Winter season 10:00-17:00 (Lunch break 12:00-13:00)
- Small vehicles: 150 won per 5 min
- Large-sized vehicles: 300 won per 5 min
Kdramas Filmed at Seoul Forest
- Oh My Baby (2020)
- Miss Independent Jieun 2 (2019)
- Temperature of Love (2017)
- The K2 (2016)