As the largest theme park in South Korea outside of Seoul, a visit to E-World should not be missed during your trip in Daegu! E-World offers a lot of attractions that can be enjoyed by children and adults. It also features waterfalls, flowers, lighting, and fountains besides abundant of fun rides. 83 Tower, which has become the symbol of Daegu, is also located in the theme park, where you can see the picturesque and beautiful view of the city.
N/A (Open all year round)
[Fantasy World] Meeting Square, Heart Plaza, Skyway, Tram, Ghost Adventure, Splash Mountain, Aladdin
[Magic World] Frog Jump, Magic Train, Flying Elephant, Mini Viking, Mini Car Racing, etc.
[Adventure World] Bumper Cars, Jet Race, Boomerang, Music Express, Top Spin, etc.
[Dynamic World] Viking, Tamborine, Balloon Race, Ranger, Hurricane, Skycycle, etc.
General visitors 3,000 won / Annual membership 2,000 won
* Admission ticket includes park entrance, free performances & zoo admission
* Free pass includes all admission ticket benfits plus ride use, 83 Tower Magic Art & discount for ice skating rink during weekdays
* Night Pass includes free pass benefits plus Starlight Festival; pass available for admission after 16:00
* Separate fees apply to 83 Tower observation deck
* Adults (ages 20-64) / Teenagers (ages 14-19) / Children (ages 3-13)